How does the Wine Club work?
There is no fee to join our Wine Club. We have 3 different levels of membership, which equate to how much wine you will receive. You can elect to pick up your wine at our winery or have it shipped to you.
What are the benefits of joining the Wine Club?
- 20% discount on all Wine Club purchases, including your first transaction
- Access to library wines and wines made especially for our Wine Club
- VIP Tours of the Winery by appointment for members and their guests
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Members-only newsletter with notes from the Winemaker & recipes
- Tasting is always complimentary for members and their guests
How much wine will I receive and when?
- Explorer: 3 bottles with each shipment, in April, September, & November. Total of 9 bottles per year, average $70-$100 per shipment.
- Enthusiast: 6 bottles with each shipment, in April, September, & November. Total of 18 bottles per year, average $140-$200 per shipment
- Collector: One case (12 bottles) with each shipment, though there is only one shipment per year at this level, in November. Total of 12 bottles per year. Price varies.
What kinds of wine will be included in the shipments?
- Explorers & Enthusiasts will receive a variety of all of the wines that we make, chosen by our Winemaker Jay DeWitt.
- Collectors will receive Cabernet Sauvignon & our special Reserve wine when a vintage is produced. If you would like to change the mix of wines in your case, please just let us know.
How is the wine delivered?We ship with UPS. Due to federal regulations, someone over 21 years of age must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
How do I join?Simply click the button at the top of your order to the right that says "I would like to join the Wine Club" and proceed with your purchase, or complete and return our signup form. Ali will follow up with you for any additional details.
How do I order Dumas Station wines as a gift?After entering your billing information, the next page will let you enter a new shipping address and a personalized message by clicking Gift Options. We will then include a handwritten card with your personal message.
If you have any questions about the Wine Club, please contact Ali Rodgers at (509) 426-4582.
Please find a list of shipping rates and prohibited states below.
Since wine is a perishable item, shipping may be limited by weather conditions. We will notify you if we need to delay your shipment due to weather.
We offer a case discount of 10% (12 bottles) or 20% to Wine Club members (see details at left). If you have any questions please contact Ali Rodgers at (509) 426-4582.